Thursday, September 15, 2011

Picture me taking a shot at our gap between nature and what we are ( and what are we? )
I have roots instead of veins.
Unseen waves are making us real testing material for an unreal, so called, Gold God that is placed next to Good or Evil ( or Bad )
No one has seen the Truth as no one can tell it. Different paths, different walks, no different views, just different angles. Imagine, if you will, a message untold that unfolds our insides placing this side next to the other side.
I have roots instead of veins,
I have leaves,
I have grains,
The sun, the sky and I, searching for a quiet place to lay our hollow eggs. 
The space between our souls is smaler and smaler
we no longer need to search or follow.

1 comment:

  1. We are... the champions - my friends
    And we'll keep on fighting -
    till the end(?)

    ReplyDelete